Centrifugal Blower is a complex structure, mainly composed of air inlet, damper, impeller, motor and air outlet. Centrifugal Blowers have different effects in different states. Therefore, the effect of the centrifugal Blower will be affected when different parts of the operating conditions are different. Debugging the centrifugal Blower to its optimum state can be started from many aspects.
1. Centrifugal Blower allows full-voltage starting or step-down electric, but it should be noted that the current at full-voltage starting is about 5-7 times the rated current. The step-down starting torque is proportional to the square of the voltage. When the grid capacity is insufficient. , should start with a step-down.
2, Centrifugal Blower in the test, should read the product manual carefully, check whether the wiring method is consistent with the wiring diagram; should carefully check whether the working voltage of the supplied blower power supply meets the requirements, whether the power supply is out of phase or in phase, the distributor component Whether the capacity meets the requirements.
3. The number of people in the test is not less than two. One person controls the power supply. One person observes the operation of the blower and immediately detects the abnormal phenomenon. First check whether the rotation direction is correct. After the centrifugal blower starts running, check whether the running current of each phase is correct. Balance, current exceeds the rated current; if there is abnormality, stop the inspection. After five minutes of operation, check whether the blower is abnormal or not, and confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon and then start up.
4. When testing the two-speed Centrifugal Blower, start the low speed first and check whether the rotation direction is correct. When starting the high speed, it must be started after the fan is stationary to prevent the high speed reverse rotation, causing the switch to trip and the motor to be damaged.
5. When the Centrifugal Blower reaches the normal speed, the input current of the fan should be measured. The operating current of the centrifugal fan cannot exceed its rated current. If the operating current exceeds its rated current, check that the supplied voltage is normal.
6. The motor power required for the centrifugal blower refers to the large power required for the centrifugal blower and the wind chassis when the air inlet is fully opened under certain working conditions. If the air inlet is fully open for operation, there is a risk of damage to the motor. When testing the blower, it is best to close the valve on the inlet or outlet of the blower. After the operation, the valve is gradually opened to reach the required working condition, and the operating current of the blower exceeds the rated current.
Strictly follow the above-mentioned debugging method to debug the Centrifugal Blower, which can make the efficiency of the Centrifugal Blower reach 98% or more.
Intelligent M&E Equipment
Last article：What is the spider air knife
Next article：What should I do if the blower flow is insufficient?