side channel blower industry is a traditional industry, after more than 200 years of development, it has become an indispensable core and foundation of modern production and life, is an important part of the national economy. As a labor-intensive industry, China's development of motor manufacturing industry has unique advantages. Rotary motors produced in the motor manufacturing industry are widely used in various fields of national economy, consuming nearly 70% of our country's electricity, and are irreplaceable important production equipment.
I. Basic Situation of Export of High Pressure Blower in China
1. From the annual export situation of side channel blowers, the export volume of side channel blowers has been growing steadily for four consecutive years except for the financial crisis in 2009, and the export growth momentum has been advancing rapidly from January to April 2011. In 2009, China exported 2.7 billion side channel blowers, a decrease of 24.38% compared with the previous year; the export amount was $4.1 billion, a decrease of 21.19% compared with the previous year; in 2010, China's side channel blower export recovered growth, export volume and export volume increased by 36.34% and 24.65% respectively, and the average unit price also increased by 9.38%; China's export volume of side channel blowers continued to climb, increasing 26.04% year-on-year, 5.93% year-on-year and 18.99% year-on-year.
2. From the point of view of export market, 90% of China's electric machinery export market is still dominated by Asia, North America and Europe. In Latin America and Africa, the average unit price of exports has increased rapidly. In Asia, especially in ASEAN, the average unit price of exports has also increased, while in Europe, North America and Oceania, the average unit price of exports has fallen considerably year-on-year.
3. From the point of view of export countries, China's side channel blowers are mainly exported to Hong Kong, the United States, Japan, Korea, Italy, Germany and Thailand, with the total export volume reaching 60% of global exports. In 2010, China's exports to Iran, Brazil and Germany grew rapidly, and to Germany increased by 92.91%. However, the export prices of the United States and Italy declined significantly. From January to April 2011, the export to Italy increased by 50.87% and Germany by 50.09% year on year. The export volume to Thailand has exceeded the export volume to Germany, showing a marked upward trend.
4. The proportion of exports of foreign-funded enterprises, private enterprises and collective enterprises has increased steadily, while the proportion of exports of state-owned enterprises has declined significantly. At present, China's electrical machinery manufacturing enterprises mainly distribute in eastern and Central-South China. Most of them are joint-stock enterprises, with the exception of the three-capital enterprises, and there are more small enterprises and fewer large and medium enterprises. Among the three foreign-funded enterprises, wholly foreign-funded enterprises are the leading exporters of motors, achieving synchronous growth of the main indicators, and the export growth of joint ventures is also rapid, but the average unit price continues to decline. Among domestic enterprises, the proportion of state-owned enterprises exporting AC side channel blowers has been declining. In 2010, private enterprises and collective enterprises in China's side channel blower industry developed rapidly, and they have become an important force that can not be ignored.
5. From the perspective of trade mode, the export of general trade and processing trade is equally divided. In 2010, the export volume of general trade increased by 45.18% and that of processing trade increased by 27.89%.
6. From the point of view of export provinces, there is a big gap in the export of China's provinces.