January 19, 2016 Information from the current overall situation of national economic development and the growth potential of side blower, side blower development is facing challenges, but also many opportunities. According to the analysis, the main industry trends are as follows:
1. Agricultural machinery industry: As the state continues to strengthen investment in agriculture and the implementation of the preferential price policy for agricultural products acquisition, it is expected that the production decline of large-scale agricultural machinery products will be significantly reduced, agricultural transport machinery will maintain a moderate growth, and the market demand for some small and special agricultural machinery will remain stable. However, due to the slowdown of farmers'income growth and income diversion and other factors, it is expected that the low-speed growth of agricultural machinery production can not be reversed.
2. Construction machinery industry: It is anticipated that the market demand for construction machinery products in domestic market will improve with the strengthening of investment in railway, highway, airport, wharf and urban public infrastructure projects. Although the growth rate of enterprise production this year will be lower than that of last year, the construction machinery industry will continue to grow moderately throughout the year.
3. Instrument and Instrument Industry: From the perspective of the development prospects of the main instrument products at present, it is expected that the market demand for investment instruments will improve. Driven by the reform of housing system, it is expected that the demand for various water meters and electric meters will gradually stabilize, optical instruments and consumer instruments will continue to maintain the current growth trend, and the annual production growth will be about 5%.
4. General Petrochemical Industry: As the products of general petrochemical equipment industry are mostly made by subsidiary machines with large quantity and wide range, although the growth rate of production in this industry has fallen monthly since this year, it is still basically moderate compared with other machinery manufacturing industries. From the point of view of the main products, affected by the development of offshore oil, oil drilling and production, refining and chemical equipment has maintained a certain growth; gas compressor, high and medium pressure valve production is related to the slump of fertilizer industry, and the decline is larger. From the perspective of the current development prospects of related industries, the general petrochemical industry will have a turnaround in the future, and the production growth will be restored. In particular, the country will increase the technical transformation of synthetic ammonia with annual output of 300,000 tons and above, urea with an annual output of 480,000 tons and above, and ethylene complete sets of equipment with 300,000 tons and above, which will promote the steady growth of demand.
5. Electrical and Electrical Industry: From the current economic operation of the electrical industry, the economic situation of the industry will further improve, especially the decision of the state to build new power plants and transform the thermal power units below 600,000 kW required by the old plants will adopt domestic equipment. Strengthen medium and low pressure condensing units, old units and key main units, shut down and scrap 10 million kW medium and low pressure small thermal power units within three years. Centralized funds to speed up the construction and transformation of power grids, especially urban and rural power grids, will undoubtedly promote the development of the electrical industry. At the same time, it should also be noted that the capital supply of some large mainframe factories in the electrical industry is particularly troubled by triangular debts, which will have a negative impact on the normal production and operation of the electrical enterprises in the next step.