blower channel side is also called high-pressure blower. It is a general air source machine for both blowing and inhaling. Its mechanical precision is high. The parts of the running part undergo extremely precise balancing design, testing, calibrating the strength of the parts and the critical speed of the shaft. It is widely used in industry and agriculture, covering infrastructure, environmental protection industry, automobile industry, electroplating industry, aquaculture industry, industrial dust collection, packaging machinery industry, printing machinery industry, plastic industry, chemical industry, food, pharmaceutical, medical, electrical and electronic, light industry textile, ship and railway, aerospace engineering.
The blower summarizes the following matters for selecting annular blower.
1. Before choosing blower. For example, the types and specifications of fans produced, the special uses of various products, the development and promotion of new products in the market, etc., should also fully consider the requirements of environmental protection in order to select the best fan. Choose ventilators for different purposes. For example, explosion-proof ventilators should be selected to transport explosive and flammable gases; dust or pulverized coal should be selected to discharge dust or convey pulverized coal; anti-corrosive ventilators should be selected to convey corrosive gases; and high-temperature ventilators should be selected to work or convey high-temperature gases in high-temperature situations.
2. According to the different physical and chemical properties of the gas conveyed by the ventilator. Priority should be given to the one with higher efficiency and smaller number: the one with larger adjustment range.
3. When there are more than two kinds of fans available on the fan selectivity charts. Of course, it should be decided by comparison and weighing the advantages and disadvantages. In order to make use of the original motor shaft, bearing and support, etc.
4. If the impeller diameter of the selected fan is much larger than that of the original fan. The starting time of the motor, the strength of the original parts of the fan and the critical speed of the shaft must be calculated. When the power of the motor is less than or equal to 75KW.
5. When choosing centrifugal fan. Valves for start-up only may not be installed. When high temperature flue gas or air is discharged and the centrifugal boiler induced draft fan is selected, the starting valve should be set up to prevent overload caused by cold operation. The fan with high efficiency and low impeller circumferential velocity should be selected first.
6. Ventilation system with muffling requirement. And make it work at the most efficient point; according to the transmission mode of noise and vibration produced by the ventilation system, corresponding measures of noise elimination and vibration reduction should be taken. Vibration reduction measures for fans and motors can generally be based on vibration reduction, such as spring dampers or rubber dampers. Parallel or series ventilators should be avoided as far as possible. When inevitable.
7. When choosing ventilator. The same type and performance ventilators should be selected to work together. When series connection is adopted, there should be a certain pipeline connection between the first stage fan and the second stage fan.