I. Daily Maintenance
1. During operation, special attention should be paid to whether there is friction or inhalation of foreign matter between impeller and casing, impeller and wallboard, impeller and impeller. When severe friction is found early, the phenomenon of excessive local temperature rise of the casing and burning of spraying paint on the outside will occur, and stopping immediately at this time.
2. In daily work, attention should be paid to the temperature, vibration and running sound of bearings, and regular checks should be made.
3. In long-term operation, because of the rust of impeller and casing, the working clearance increases, the leakage inside the blower increases, the temperature of the casing rises and the exhaust temperature increases, and the flow rate of the blower decreases. At this time, the machine should stop to measure the clearance and take corrective measures.
4. In cold winter zone, after the blower with cooling water shuts down, the cooling water must be discharged to prevent the freezing of the stored water from damaging the machine.
1. Daily inspection
(1) Check oil level. Too much or too little lubricant will damage the bearing.
(2) Check the temperature of main and auxiliary oil and bearing parts.
(3) Check the pressure of inhalation and discharge to confirm the normal operation of the fan.
(4) Check the motor load. If the motor load increases, indicating that there is some abnormal situation, we should find out the reasons.
(5) Check the sealing effect of packing.
2. Three months examination. Replace main and auxiliary oil tank lubricants and clean air filters.
3. Half a year. Check the support of fan pipe. Packing sealed fan should check sealing leakage.
4. One-year inspection
(1) Check the lip seal ring of the rotating shaft.
(2) Inspect the inner parts of impeller and chassis and check the clearance of each part.
(3) Inspection of gears
1. Notes in Disassembly
(1) All joints and fittings shall be marked with seams.
(2) Be careful not to damage the sealing pad of the joint
(3) Measure the thickness of all gaskets when they are disassembled.
2. After disassembly, parts, especially bearings, should be protected against rust and dust.
1. Matters needing attention in assembling
(1) Check whether the disassembled parts are damaged, and determine whether the fastener parts can be repaired.
(2) Parts should be cleaned.
3. Thickness of gaskets in different parts.
If gaskets in different parts are damaged or lost, gaskets of the same thickness and material shall be used.