I. Requirements for Use
1. The inlet temperature of the conveying medium shall not be greater than 40 degrees Celsius.
2. The content of particulate matter in the medium shall not exceed 100 mg m3, and the larger size of particulate matter shall not exceed half of the smaller working gap.
3. Bearing temperature should not be higher than 95 and lubrication oil should not be higher than 65 during operation.
4. The operating pressure shall not be higher than the boost range specified on the nameplate or the boost range specified in the performance table of this specification.
5. The clearance between fan impeller and casing, impeller and impeller has been adjusted when leaving the factory, and the clearance should be ensured when reassembling. (Excessive clearance affects performance. If the gap is too small, friction and collision will occur due to thermal expansion.
6. When the blower is running, the oil level of the main tank and the auxiliary tank must be between the two meridians of the oil level gauge.
II. Performance Range
Inhalation flow rate in Roots fan performance refers to the flow rate in the state of inhalation when the inhalation pressure is the standard atmospheric pressure, the inhalation temperature is 20 C, and the hostage is the clean air. When the blower conveys special gas, the inhalation flow rate should be converted according to the molecular weight of the conveying medium, the inlet temperature and the pressure of the inlet and outlet.
III. Operation Method
(1) Operation preparation
1. Clean the dust and debris inside and outside the machine thoroughly, and avoid mixing oil.
2. Check whether there are forgettable places in the connection parts between import and export, whether the supporting parts of piping are complete, whether the fan of cooling water is needed, and whether the installation of cooling water pipe meets the requirements.
3. If there are welding slag and iron scraps in the pipes, they should be thoroughly cleaned.
4. Return lubricating oil to the upper position of two oil level lines (oil level will drop slightly after blower operation). Too little oil injection will cause gear and bearing burns. Too much oil injection will often cause high temperature rise and damage to gears and other components. Lubricating oil is generally used in the full loss system of kinematic viscosity No. 220.
5. No refueling during fan operation. New oil should be replaced for the first time after one week of operation and for the second time after one month. Later, the main and auxiliary oil tanks should be replaced on schedule.
6. Use your hand to move the fan coupling along the rotating steering wheel to check for any abnormal phenomena.
1. Open the intake and exhaust side valves, turn on the power supply at the beginning of the load-free state, and verify the direction of rotation. The fan which needs cooling water can start only after it is connected with cooling water.
2. Running without load for 20-30 minutes after start-up, check for abnormal vibration and fever. If abnormal phenomena occur, stop immediately and find out the cause. Abnormal phenomena are mostly caused by poor installation or improper alignment of couplings, as well as other conditions such as inappropriate lubricating oil level.
3. Then, it runs for 2-3 hours under normal load, and observes the temperature and vibration of each component at the same time.
4. In operation, attention should be paid to the indication value of ammeter. If abnormality occurs, stop immediately and check. The reason is mostly caused by impeller friction.
(3) matters needing attention in operation
1. During operation, the temperature of bearing and lubricating oil and the indication value of ammeter should be checked frequently. When the fan needs cooling water, it should check whether the amount of cooling water meets the required requirements. When the fan is sealed with packing, the leakage of the seal should also be checked. When the leakage is serious, the seal should be replaced immediately so as to avoid the safety accident caused by the leakage of dangerous gas, and the leakage of corrosive gas will also damage the bearing.
2. Regular inspection and record.
3. When parking, it is necessary to unload and unload before parking. If the operation is improper, the high-pressure gas in the outlet system of the fan will flow rapidly to the lower inlet side of the fan (i.e. the "beating back flow") when stopping with load or due to sudden power cut, which will cause the high-pressure gas to drive the impeller of the fan to accelerate the reflection operation, and the impeller speed of the fan will be higher and higher, when the impeller speed reaches its pole. When the speed is limited, it will result in the vicious accident of impeller and casing collision and smashing. Especially the users who transport inflammable and explosive gases, such as chemical fertilizer plants, should operate strictly, because the blower impeller is damaged at the same time, often accompanied by more dangerous accidents such as explosion and fire.