How to Debug High Pressure Fan to Make It Best
1. High-voltage fans allow full-voltage start-up or step-down motor, but it should be noted that the current of full-voltage start-up is about 5-7 times the rated current, and the step-down starting torque is proportional to the square of voltage. When the power grid capacity is insufficient, step-down start should be adopted.
2. When testing turbo blower, we should read the product instructions carefully and check whether the wiring method is in accordance with the wiring diagram. We should carefully check whether the working voltage of the power supply to the fan meets the requirements, whether the power supply is out of phase or in phase, and whether the capacity of the components of the distributor meets the requirements.
3. There are not less than two people in the test run, one controls the power supply, one observes the operation of the turbo blower, and immediately stops to check the abnormal phenomena; first, check whether the rotation direction is correct; after the turbo blower starts to run, it should check whether the running current of each phase is balanced and whether the current exceeds the rated current; if there is any abnormality, it should check whether the running current of each phase is balanced or not. Frequent phenomena should be stopped for inspection. After five minutes of operation, stop to check if there is any abnormal phenomenon in the turbo blower, confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon and then start operation.
4. In the test run of dual-speed turbo blower, it is necessary to start at low speed first to check whether the rotation direction is correct or not; when starting at high speed, it must wait for the turbo blower to be stationary before starting again, in order to prevent the high-speed reverse rotation from causing switch tripping and motor damage.
5. The motor power required by turbo blower refers to the larger power required when the air intake is fully open for turbo blower and turbo blower box under certain working conditions. If the air intake is fully open for operation, the motor is in danger of damage. It is better to close the valve on the inlet or outlet pipeline of the turbo blower during the test run of the turbo blower, and gradually open the valve after operation until the required working condition is reached, and pay attention to whether the operating current of the fan exceeds the rated current.
6. When the turbo blower reaches the normal speed, it should measure whether the input current of the fan is normal or not, and the operation current of the turbo blower should not exceed its rated current. If the operating current exceeds its rated current, the supply voltage should be checked to see if it is normal.