Common Faults of side channel blower and Removal Method
(1) Fan does not rotate
1. Unconnected Power Supply - Connected Power Supply
2. The motor does not work - check the connection of the motor or replace the motor
3. Damage of Fan Head - Repair or Replacement of Fan
4. The foreign body stuck in the blower-clearing the foreign body
(2) Increased noise
1. Dry lubrication of bearings - adding bearing grease 2, bearing damage - replacement of bearings 3, wear of impellers - replacement of impellers or pump heads 4, loosening or shedding of rigid parts - tightening of fasteners 5, foreign bodies in fans - removal of foreign bodies or replacement of pump heads
(3) Increased vibration
1. Bearing damage - replacement of bearings 2. Impeller imbalance - clearance of foreign bodies in impellers or calibration of static and dynamic balance 3. Spindle deformation - replacement of spindle or pump head 4. Working state into turbulent seismic zone - adjustment of working state to avoid turbulent seismic zone
5. Blockage of Inlet and Outlet Inlet and Filter Screen-Cleaning of Filter Screen
(4) Increase in temperature
1. High Inlet Temperature - Reducing Inlet Temperature
2. Dry Lubrication of Bearings - Adding Bearing Oil
3. Reduction of Fan Efficiency - Clearing Blade Dust or Replacing Pump Head
4. Change of working status - adjustment of working status
5. Increasing Environmental Temperature-Increasing Environmental Ventilation and Heat Dissipation
(5) Reduction of pressure
1. Decrease of Pump Head Speed-Low Power Voltage or Motor Failure
2. Increasing Resistance of Pipeline Network-Reducing Resistance of Pipeline Network
3. Change of working state - adjustment of working state
4. Motor Steering Reverse-Motor Rewiring
(6) Reduction of flow
1. Clogging of inlet and outlet gas filters-cleaning of filters
2. Decrease of Pump Head Speed-Low Power Voltage or Motor Failure
3. Increasing Resistance of Pipeline Network-Reducing Resistance of Pipeline Network
4. Increase in working state - adjust working state 5. Motor steering reversal - motor rewiring
(7) Violent Flutter of Bearing Box
A: The fan shaft and motor shaft are not transverse, and the conveyor belt groove is dislocated.
B: The chassis or air inlet rubs against the impeller.
C: The stiffness of the foundation is not enough or solid.
D: The status quo of impeller rivet loosening or wheel disc twisting;
E: The axle disc and axle of the vane are loosened.
F: The connecting screw of the case and the shelf, the bearing box and the shelf, the bearing box cover and the seat is loose.
G: The device of fan intake passage is not good.
H: The rotor is unbalanced.
(8) Bearing temperature rise too high
A: The bearing box vibrates violently.
B: The moisturizing oil is not good in quality, stale and contains impurities such as dust, sticky sand and delayed time.
C: The tightness of the connecting screw of the bearing box cover and seat is too large or too small.
D: Shaft and Rolling Egg Bearing Device Inclination Sequence
E: Egg Rolling Bearing Damage.
(9) Too much electric current and too high temperature rise in electrical machinery
A: The valve or throttle valve in the intake pipe is not closed strictly when the machine is turned on.
B: Scalar exceeding the limit, or air leakage from duct
C: The fan conveys too much fine gas honey.
D: The input voltage of the motor is too low or the single-phase power supply is cut off.
E: Affected by the violent vibration of the bearing box;
F: Worse working condition of fan