Pneumatic conveying is a comprehensive technology, which involves fluid mechanics, material science, automation technology, manufacturing technology and other fields. It is a high-tech project with high conveying efficiency, small land occupation, economy and no pollution.
With the rapid development of economy, the production of all walks of life is also expanding. In some industries, such as thermal power plant, chemical plant, cement plant, pharmaceutical factory, grain processing plant and so on, some raw materials and powder particles produced in transportation production engineering have been paid more and more attention.
Pneumatic conveying technology has been gradually promoted. Pneumatic conveying is an important part of clean production. It is a technological process of replacing traditional mechanical conveying material with sealed conveying pipeline, which is a modern logistics system suitable for bulk material transportation. It will replace the traditional mechanical conveying with strong advantages.
Features: 1. Pneumatic conveying is a fully closed pipeline transportation system; 2. Flexible layout; 3. No secondary pollution; 4. High level and energy saving; 5. Convenient material transportation and recovery; and no leakage transportation; 6. Pneumatic conveying system has strong advantages. It will replace the traditional mechanical conveying. Computer control, high degree of automation
Pneumatic conveying mode:
Positive pressure pneumatic conveying system: the general working pressure is 0.1 ~ 0.5MPa
Negative pressure pneumatic conveying system: the general working pressure is -0.04 ~ 0.08 MPa
According to the working principle, pneumatic conveying can be divided into two types: suction type and pressure feeding type. Suction type pneumatic conveying is that the atmosphere and materials are sucked into the pipe together and transported by the air flow with low air pressure, so it is also called vacuum suction. The compressed air conveying is to use the compressed air which is higher than the atmospheric pressure to push the material to transport.
Suction and delivery characteristics
1. It is suitable for centralized transportation from several places to one place. The feeding point can be one or several, and the feeding pipe can be equipped with one or several branch pipes. Not only can the materials from several feeding points be transported to the unloading point in turn, but also the materials from several feeding points can be transported to the unloading point at the same time.
2. Under the negative pressure, the material is easily inhaled, so the feeding at the throat is simple. The hopper can be opened to feed and convey continuously.
3. When the material is transported under negative pressure, the moisture is easy to evaporate. Therefore, it is easier to transport the material with higher moisture than the pressure feeding mode; for the material supplied under the heating state, the conveying can play a cooling role.
4. To keep the parts sealed, the structure of the separator, dust remover and air lock is complex.
5. The fan is located at the end of the system, which requires a high degree of air purification.
Features of pressure feeding
1. It is suitable for dispersing transportation from one place to several places. That is, the feeding point is one, while the unloading point can be one or several.
2. Compared with the suction type, the concentration and conveying distance can be greatly increased.
3. In the case of positive pressure, the material is easy to be discharged from the discharge port, so the structure of the separator and dust collector is simple, and generally no air lock is needed.
4. The blower or air compressor is located at the head end of the system, and the requirement for air purification is low.
5. Under the positive pressure, the material is not easy to enter the conveying pipe, so the structure of the feeding device is more complex.
Application of high pressure fan in pneumatic conveying
High pressure fan is the core equipment in the pneumatic conveying system. It is mainly the suction or blowing force generated by the operation of the high-pressure fan to provide the source power for the pneumatic conveying system!
(1) Suction type pneumatic conveying device (negative pressure), which is caused by the blower in the pipeline to make the finished materials move;
(2) Pneumatic conveying device (positive pressure), in the pipeline due to the role of compressed air, so that materials in the pipeline movement;
(3) In the mixed pneumatic conveying device (positive pressure and negative pressure), in the device, part of the conveying pipeline is in the pressure state, while the other part is in the negative pressure state, or the material moves in one direction under the pressure, and the return movement depends on the negative pressure in the pipeline
Parameters of pneumatic conveying
What kind of material is conveyed? What is the specific gravity? What is the particle size of the material?
What is the height to be transported? How many meters is the longest horizontal distance?
How many elbows are there in height direction and horizontal direction?
What is the inner diameter of the main pipe? What kind of pipes are used?
What is the temperature on site? What is the installation space of the fan?
What is the conveying capacity? (how many tons per hour)
When the selection pressure is close to the rated pressure of the fan, the pressure relief valve must be installed.
Dereike Intelligent M&E Equipment
Our's main products:Side channel blower,Turbo blower,High speed blower,Belt drive type blower,Anti-explosion blower,air knife,air filter,vaccum filter,muffler,pressure relief valve.etc.