This friend is a very active friend in uncle's water treatment group. Due to a special period of time ago, this elder brother bought a blower for emergency use from the Internet, but it broke unexpectedly. Change the side channel blower. It's expensive. Repair it. I'm afraid I'll spend the wrong money and get angry. I'll come to see if there's someone reliable to recommend it.
After work, uncle contacted the master who took him when he started his business. He wanted to ask about the high-pressure blower. He got together in the evening to talk about the past.
After a long talk with the master all night, the uncle also sorted out the daily maintenance of the side channel blower.
Routine maintenance of high pressure blower
1. The use environment of the high-pressure blower shall be kept clean frequently, the surface of the high-pressure blower shall be kept clean, there shall be no sundries at the air inlet and outlet, and the dust and other sundries in the blower and pipeline shall be removed regularly.
2. It can only operate under the condition that the high-voltage blower is completely normal. Colleagues should ensure that the capacity of power supply facilities is sufficient and the voltage is stable. It is strictly prohibited to operate without phase. The power supply line must be a special line and should not be powered by temporary lines for a long time.
3. During the operation of the high-pressure blower, it is found that the blower has abnormal sound, the high-pressure blower is seriously heated, the shell is electrified, the switch trips and cannot be started, etc., and the blower shall be stopped immediately for inspection. In order to ensure safety, it is not allowed to carry out maintenance during the operation of high-pressure blower. After maintenance, the test run shall be carried out for about five minutes, and the machine shall be started again after confirming that there is no abnormal phenomenon.
4. The high-pressure blower shall be stored in a dry environment to avoid motor damp. When the high-pressure blower is stored in the open air, there should be defensive measures. In the process of storage and handling, the blower shall be prevented from bumping, so as to avoid damage to the blower.
5. Replenish or replace the lubricating grease for the bearing from time to time according to the use environment conditions (it is not necessary to replace the lubricating grease for the closed bearing of the motor during the service life). In order to ensure the good lubrication of the high-pressure blower in the operation process, the times of oil filling shall not be less than 1000 hours / time for the closed bearing and the electrical bearing, and fill 1 / 3 of the inner and outer rings of the bearing with zl-3 lithium based lubricating grease for oil filling, and it is strictly prohibited to run without oil.
▍ precautions for use of high pressure blower
No matter which brand of high-pressure blower, two aspects of protection are needed: one is pressure, the other is dust.
For the pressure, the relief valve is often used, which is a unloading valve. When the use pressure of the high-pressure blower exceeds the pressure set by the relief valve, the relief valve will open automatically to release the excess pressure, so as to protect the high-pressure blower.
For dust, filters are often used. It often uses different filter elements with different filtering accuracy according to different use sites. Different filter elements have different maintenance methods and service life, which need to be asked clearly when ordering.
In some special occasions, special protection is also needed: for example, when using in a sealed environment, pay attention to ventilation and heat dissipation; when the ambient temperature (when the air inlet temperature is relatively high), pay more attention to ventilation and heat dissipation, or select a high-pressure blower with a higher allowable air inlet temperature (compared with an annular blower, the allowable air inlet temperature can reach 130 °);
For some brands of high-pressure blowers, they may have their own use suggestions. Before purchase, it is better to have a more detailed understanding.
▍ common faults and troubleshooting of high pressure blower
(I) blower does not rotate
1. Not connected to the power supply - connected to the power supply
2. Motor does not work - check motor wiring or replace motor
3. blower head damaged - repair or replace theside channel blower
4. Foreign matters stuck in the blower - remove foreign matters
(II) increased noise
1. Bearing dry lubrication - add bearing grease
2. Bearing damage - replace the bearing
3. Impeller wear - replace impeller or pump head
4. Loose or falling of solid parts - tighten the fasteners
5. There are foreign matters in the blower - remove the foreign matters or replace the pump head.
(III) increased vibration
1. Bearing damage - replace bearing
2. Impeller imbalance - remove foreign matters in impeller or calibrate static and dynamic balance
3. Main shaft deformation - replace the main shaft or pump head
4. Enter the turbulent area in working condition - adjust the working condition to avoid the turbulent area.
5. The inlet and outlet filter screen is blocked - clean the filter screen.
(IV) temperature rise
1. The air inlet temperature is too high - reduce the air inlet temperature
2. Bearing dry lubrication - add bearing grease
3. blower efficiency reduction - remove dust in blade channel or replace pump head
4. Change of working state - adjust working state
5. Increase of ambient temperature - increase of ambient ventilation and heat dissipation
(V) pressure reduction
1. Decrease of pump head speed - low power supply voltage or motor failure
2. Increase of pipe network resistance - reduce pipe network resistance
3. Change of working state - adjust working state
4. Reverse rotation of motor - rewiring of motor
(VI) flow reduction
1. The inlet and outlet air filter screen is blocked - clean the filter screen
2. Decrease of pump head speed - low power supply voltage or motor failure
3. Increase of pipe network resistance - reduce pipe network resistance
4. Increase of working state - adjust working state
5. Reverse rotation of motor - rewiring of motor
Finally, the master recommended several affordable high-pressure blowers with high cost performance with uncle. Uncle sent the detailed information of these blowers to the water circle friends who consulted me. The circle friends finally determined one of them. Uncle side channel blower of this brand also heard a lot of friends mentioned it in the group, and the response was really good.