How to check the details of side channel blower motor fault, you can choose a variety of ways to contact staff, free access to professional side channel blower motor fault check solutions!
As a professional distributor of side channel blowers, we provide stable and high-quality supply of side channel blowers for businesses throughout the country, while providing comprehensive information consulting services. We welcome your processing staff QQ to answer a series of questions about how to inspect the fault of side channel blower motors.
How to Check the Faults of High Voltage Fan Motor
(1) External observation. Observe whether the junction boxes and winding ends are burnt or not. After the winding is overheated, it leaves dark brown and smells bad.
(2) Temperature detection method. Running without load for 20 minutes, touch each part of the winding with the back of your hand if it exceeds the normal temperature.
(3) Electricity experiment method. Measured by ammeter, if the current of a phase is too large, it indicates that there is a short circuit in the phase.
(4) Bridge inspection. When measuring the DC resistance of each winding, the difference should not exceed 5%. If the difference exceeds, the phase with small resistance will have short circuit fault.
(5) Short-circuit reconnaissance method. When the tested winding is short-circuited, the steel sheet will vibrate.
(6) megaohmmeter method. Measuring the insulation resistance between any two-phase windings, if reading is very small or zero, it shows that there is a short circuit between the two-phase windings.
(7) Voltage drop method. The three windings are connected in series to low voltage safe alternating current, and a group of short circuit faults with small reading capacity are measured.
(8) Current method. In no-load operation of the motor, the three-phase current is measured first, and the two-phase current is measured and compared during the switching process. If it does not change with the power supply switching, the one-phase winding of the larger current will be short-circuited.