(1) side channel blower does not rotate
1. Unconnected Power Supply Connected Power Supply
2. Inspection of motor wiring or replacement of motor when motor is not working
3. Repair or replace the damaged fan head
4. The foreign body is stuck in the fan to remove the foreign body.
(2) Increased noise
1. Bearing dry lubrication plus bearing grease 2. Bearing damage and replacement 3. Impeller wear and tear to replace impeller or pump head 4. Rigid parts loosen or fall off and tighten fasteners 5. Foreign body removal or replacement of pump head in fan
(3) Increased vibration
1. Bearing damage and replacement 2. Impeller unbalance clearance of foreign bodies in impeller or calibration of dynamic and static balance 3. Spindle deformation replacement of spindle or pump head 4. Working state is adjusted into turbulent seismic zone to avoid turbulent seismic zone.
5. Blockage of inlet and outlet filters to clean filters
(4) Increase in temperature
1. Inlet temperature is too high to reduce intake temperature
2. Dry lubrication and grease of bearings
3. Reducing fan efficiency to remove dust from blade passage or replace pump head
4. Change the working state and adjust the working state
5. Increasing Environmental Temperature Increases Environmental Ventilation and Heat Dissipation
(5) Reduction of pressure
1. Pump head speed reduces power supply voltage on the low side or motor failure
2. Increasing resistance of pipeline network and reducing resistance of pipeline network
3. Change the working state and adjust the working state
4. Rewiring of motor steering reverse motor
(6) Reduction of flow
1. Import and Export Gas Filter Blockage Cleaning Filter
2. Pump head speed reduces power supply voltage on the low side or motor failure
3. Increasing resistance of pipeline network and reducing resistance of pipeline network
4. Increase the working state and adjust the working state 5. Rewiring of motor steering reverse motor
(7) Violent Flutter of Bearing Box
A: The fan shaft and motor shaft are not transverse, and the conveyor belt groove is dislocated.
B: The chassis or air inlet rubs against the impeller.
C: The stiffness of the foundation is not enough or solid.
D: The status quo of impeller rivet loosening or wheel disc twisting;
E: The axle disc and axle of the vane are loosened.
F: The connecting screw of the case and the shelf, the bearing box and the shelf, the bearing box cover and the seat is loose.
G: The device of fan intake passage is not good.
H: The rotor is unbalanced.
(8) Bearing temperature rise too high
A: The bearing box vibrates violently.
B: The moisturizing oil is not good in quality, stale and contains impurities such as dust, sticky sand and delayed time.
C: The tightness of the connecting screw of the bearing box cover and seat is too large or too small.
D: Shaft and Rolling Egg Bearing Device Inclination Sequence
E: Egg Rolling Bearing Damage.
(9) Too much electric current and too high temperature rise in electrical machinery
A: The valve or throttle valve in the intake pipe is not closed strictly when the machine is turned on.
B: Scalar exceeding the limit, or air leakage from duct
C: The fan conveys too much fine gas honey.
D: The input voltage of the motor is too low or the single-phase power supply is cut off.
E: Affected by the violent vibration of the bearing box;
F: Worse working condition of fan